Collagen production in our bodies begins to diminish at the age of 21. From then on, collagen production decreases 1% more per year. Collagen loss causes skin to lose its elasticity, hair to become thinner, and nails to become prone to breaking. With the intake of BioSil, your collagen-producing cells are stimulated to regenerate the lost collagen. This is clinically proven.
Doesn't my body make enough collagen by itself?
- How can I contact the manufacturer?
- How can I order BioSil?
- How to choose between BioSil drops and capsules?
- Can I trust the clinical tests of BioSil's formula?
- Does BioSil have any side effects? Is it safe to take?
- Doesn't my body make enough collagen by itself?
- I'm a vegetarian / vegan. Can I take BioSil?
- Can I skip BioSil for a day?
- For how long can I take BioSil?
- How should I take BioSil?
- Does BioSil work for men and women?
- Who should not use BioSil?
- For whom is BioSil recommended? Why should I use it?
- When will I notice the first results?
- How does BioSil work?
- What results can I expect from BioSil?
- What is BioSil? Is it a drug?