The recommended daily dosage of BioSil is based on factual information and conclusions gathered from human clinical trials. Lower daily intake has not been researched, but customer reviews indicate that if you take less than 2 capsules or 10 drops a day, you can still see the positive effects of BioSil in your skin, hair, and nails. So if you forgot to take a day's dosage, your body experiences a (one-day) setback in collagen regeneration. It's nothing to worry about because your body's collagen regeneration will catch up after a few days of regular BioSil intake.
Can I skip BioSil for a day?
- How can I contact the manufacturer?
- How can I order BioSil?
- How to choose between BioSil drops and capsules?
- Can I trust the clinical tests of BioSil's formula?
- Does BioSil have any side effects? Is it safe to take?
- Doesn't my body make enough collagen by itself?
- I'm a vegetarian / vegan. Can I take BioSil?
- Can I skip BioSil for a day?
- For how long can I take BioSil?
- How should I take BioSil?
- Does BioSil work for men and women?
- Who should not use BioSil?
- For whom is BioSil recommended? Why should I use it?
- When will I notice the first results?
- How does BioSil work?
- What results can I expect from BioSil?
- What is BioSil? Is it a drug?